Submission Nutrition Labels

Gregory Fiumara

Aug 23, 2023, 6:35:43 AM8/23/23
to Evaluation of Latent Friction Ridge Technology (ELFT)
Hello ELFT Stakeholders,

Today we have released supplemental reports for all active ELFT algorithms, dubbed "nutrition." They're designed to be a concise summary of the longer existing reports. Information in these reports is identical to the existing reports, presented in a way designed to be significantly easier to understand by most people. PDFs can be downloaded by clicking the link in the "Nutrition Report" column of the results website.

Although the document was explicitly designed to be self-explanatory, if you are attending the International Association for Identification conference, we will be walking through the document at 1:30 PM in room Maryland #5/#6.

We hope you and your stakeholders find this resource useful.

Thanks,
-Greg