Changes to FBI-Provided Solved Dataset #1

Fiumara, Gregory P. (Fed)

Oct 27, 2022, 1:10:07 PM10/27/22
to el...@list.nist.gov
Hello ELFT stakeholders,

Similar to our update from the Michigan State Police dataset [1], we discovered a small number of probes whose resolution was incorrectly encoded. Fortunately, the correct resolution could be derived due to the nature of the error (an imperial vs. metric mismatch). We corrected the probes, re-encoded them, and then re-searched them. All report cards have been updated to reflect this edit. We do not anticipate more errors regarding resolution with any existing data.

Thanks,
-Greg

[1] https://groups.google.com/a/list.nist.gov/g/ELFT/c/TkWzkKrGOWc/m/khtqW64tEwAJ