Small Correction to March 2023 Updates

Gregory Fiumara

Apr 3, 2023, 9:18:36 AM4/3/23
to Evaluation of Latent Friction Ridge Technology (ELFT)
On 28 March, we updated report cards for the most current submission from each participant, primarily to reflect searching against a new mixed-impression distractor dataset. When doing so, we mistakenly reused the small number of probe templates in the "FBI-Provided Solved Dataset #1" that contained an invalid resolution.

This only affected submissions that were validated prior to 27 Oct 2022. The report cards for these submissions have been updated again, and the invalid probe templates from each participant destroyed to not repeat this error.