Now Accepting Submissions

Evaluation of Latent Friction Ridge Technology (ELFT)

Mar 8, 2021, 3:10:06 PM3/8/21
to Evaluation of Latent Friction Ridge Technology (ELFT)
We are ready to receive your ELFT submissions. Please compile your libraries using the latest version (1.0.0) of the ELFT API and follow the instructions on our GitHub "Validation" page for submission. Don't forget to both physically and electronically mail a completed agreement form.

Unlike our other fingerprint technology evaluations, we anticipate requiring several weeks for the evaluation to complete. Because of this, it is even more important for you to do your part to ensure your submission is as defect free as possible before sending it to NIST. Thanks in advance for your patience.

We're looking forward to seeing your algorithms!

Thanks,
-Greg (@nist.gov)