Incorrect Duration Units

Evaluation of Latent Friction Ridge Technology (ELFT)

May 29, 2020, 9:48:09 AM5/29/20
to Evaluation of Latent Friction Ridge Technology (ELFT)
This is to let you know that there was a significant typo in Table 1 of the test plan. Three of the runtime requirements were listed with units of microseconds. They were supposed to be in milliseconds. The files have been updated.

We understand that even with the correction, these durations may be aggressive. We'd encourage you to let us know what you think the speed requirements should be based on the current and expected future performance of your algorithm.

An additional change is that we have added image resolution information to the EFS structure. At this point, when provided a feature-only search, we do not expect you to infer the resolution from which minutiae were extracted.

Please keep your feedback coming (to el...@nist.gov)! Thanks to all of you who have already reached out.

Thanks,
-Greg (@nist.gov)