Error opening prj files

Tracy Bennish

Apr 22, 2024, 2:08:43 PMApr 22
to CONTAM
Hi, we have several machines that are unable to open the example files.   We have 3.4 installed, and the application opens, but when opening the examplecase.prj file, a blank .NET framework error box opens and then the entire program closes.  In the event viewer, the errors generated include "faulting module: kernelbase.dll" and a .net runtime error, Event ID: 1026.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the .net features, run sfc, and tried copying a kernelbase.dll file from a machine that the application works on.   I'm at a loss and am wondering if anyone has come across this and found a solution.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Tracy