Shift Drawing

Nasim Shareghi

Feb 7, 2024, 12:07:00 PMFeb 7
to CONTAM
Hi all,

I am an architect and a beginner using CONTAM to measure the natural ventilation rates in a historic building.
I apologize if my question sounds basic. I am trying to move the drawing more toward the left since I cannot see the whole page in Result Mode. But CONTAM only offers to shift the drawing to the right and negative values do not work either.

Thanks,
Nasim

Dols, William Stuart (Fed)

Feb 7, 2024, 12:23:42 PMFeb 7
to Nasim Shareghi, CONTAM

Hi Nasim,

This may be due to the location of the origin on the SkethPad.
Activate the Project Configurations dialog (shown below) via the View -> Project Options menu and check the “Show Pseudo-Geometry” box.

Once the geometry mode is active, you can see the origin (shown below) and relocate it by right-clicking on the SketchPad.
You can relocate it to align with the left-most, existing icons on the SketchPad to allow maximum shifting of the drawing to the left, i.e., using negative values.

- Stuart

Nasim Shareghi

Feb 9, 2024, 1:34:13 PMFeb 9
to CONTAM, Dols, William Stuart (Fed), Nasim Shareghi
Thank you, Stuart, for your help!

Nasim