Bridge mode in Linux version 3.2

Hugh Gallagher

Feb 6, 2024, 8:32:38 AMFeb 6
to CONTAM
Whenever I attempt to run CONTAMx 3.2 in bridge mode on Linux I get the following error: Segmentation fault (core dumped) and I can't find any further details.

Has this occurred to anyone else? is it an issue with the Linux install of CONTAM 3.2? Or the config of my Linux system?

Dols, William Stuart (Fed)

Feb 6, 2024, 8:55:37 AMFeb 6
to Hugh Gallagher, CONTAM

CONTAM 3.2 is almost 8 years old.

Please try using the latest version 3.4 available for download on the NIST website.

There are also Python bindings (referred to as contamxpy) to run simulation via the ContamX 3.4 API available via PyPI.

- Stuart

Hugh Gallagher

Feb 6, 2024, 12:07:06 PMFeb 6
to CONTAM, Dols, William Stuart (Fed), Hugh Gallagher
Hi Stuart,

I am aware of this however my organisation locks down available software significantly and can be slow to update. I only have 3.2 available to me on my Linux machine and additionally all of our models are validated in 3.2.

Hugh