issue viewing surface area from the status bar

maya

May 8, 2024, 7:44:48 AMMay 8
to CONTAM
Hello,

I am having an issue setting up the total area for a flow path. I am trying to view the surface area of an exterior wall from the status bar after setting up the zones but it is not displaying as expected (attached image, highlighted).

Thank you
Regards, Maya
Capture.JPG

Dols, William Stuart (Fed)

May 8, 2024, 8:12:46 AMMay 8
to maya, CONTAM

Maya,

You must activate the Pseudo-Geometry mode to see this information.

You can access the dialog below via the View -> Project Options … menu item.

This will also reveal the SketchPad origin indicating that ContamW is in the Pseudo-Geometry mode as shown below.

- Stuart

maya

May 8, 2024, 8:17:49 AMMay 8
to CONTAM, Dols, William Stuart (Fed)
thank you Stuart,

Best regards, Maya

Local Mechanical

May 8, 2024, 8:23:18 AMMay 8
to maya, CONTAM, Dols, William Stuart (Fed)
Hello Maya and Stewart, I hope that all is well this morning.
Thank you for cc’ing me in.

Respectfully,

Robert Fromm-

Local Mechanical

May 8, 2024, 8:48:52 AMMay 8
to maya, CONTAM, Dols, William Stuart (Fed)
Stuart* my apologies for not spelling your name correctly in the last email.

I look forward to working with you.

Respectfully,

Robert Fromm-