RE: Contam 3D exporter error

Dols, William Stuart (Fed)

Jun 28, 2024, 9:53:09 AMJun 28
to Jason K, 'Dols, William Stuart (Fed)' via CONTAM

The figure below shows the IDF generated by CONTAM 3D Exporter from the PRJ you attached.
I was able to successfully generate IDFs using the IDF you attached as well as the original IDF provided with EnergyPlus (Exercise1C-Solution.idf – assuming this is the file to which you were referring) for the Materials and Constructions.

As stated in the EnergyPlus-CONTAM Coupling section of the CONTAM User Guide:

Even glass doors must contain the “wind” character string.

- Stuart