notes from Wednesday's call

Katy Owens Hubler

May 14, 2021, 12:16:25 PM5/14/21
to cdf-us...@list.nist.gov

Hello CDF Use Case Subgroup,

Thank you to those who were able to attend Wednesday’s call. Attached are the notes from the call, as well as the EPB models that John mentioned, and the updated e-poll book diagram.

During the next call on May 26 (noon ET) we’ll wrap up this conversation on e-poll books and then focus on information structures that get passed between e-poll books and voter registration databases.

Thanks,

Katy Owens Hubler

Project Manager, The Turnout

ka...@turnout.rocks

435-647-6051

EPB Use Case Notes 5.12.2021.docx
EPB models.pdf
Electronic Poll Books.pdf

Katy Owens Hubler

May 26, 2021, 12:09:42 PM5/26/21
to cdf-us...@list.nist.gov

Hi All,

We’ve gotten quite a few questions about the EPB models so I’m resending the attachments from the last call. The document we’re currently discussing is the EPB models.