Collaboration Tools for CDF Research Group

John Dziurlaj

Apr 26, 2021, 12:58:30 PM4/26/21
to cdf-us...@list.nist.gov, cdf-ball...@list.nist.gov

Hello!

We’ve received some questions on what tools we’ll be using for collaboration during this effort. For meetings, we will be using Microsoft Teams. We will also provide dial-ins, but we strongly recommend you also join the meeting on a computer or mobile device to see presentations, diagrams and other materials.

Google Groups will serve as an archive of conversations, meetings minutes and other materials. You can use the Google Groups web interface (use-cases, ballot-styles) to view past conversations and attachments.

We will also provide means to collaborate on documents. Instructions on how to view and comment on documents will be provided as applicable.

GitHub will serve as it has in the past, as a repository for technical artifacts such as schemas.

If anyone has questions or concerns, please bring them up on our next call.

Regards,

John Dziurłaj

Solutions Architect, The Turnout
Cell 330-714-8935