Welcome to the CDF Use-Cases Group!

John Dziurlaj

Apr 22, 2021, 8:43:41 AM4/22/21
to cdf-use-cases

Good Morning! My name is John Dziurlaj and I am the chair of the Common Data Format Research: Use-Case Subgroup. I am glad you have decided to join us. This group plans to move quickly through many interesting and complex topics. We will meet every other Wednesday, at Noon ET starting on April 28th. For those also on the Ballot Styles subgroup, note that the two groups alternate weeks.

Below is the order we will be going through each component’s use-cases:

·       Electronic Pollbooks

·       Interactions between EPBs and VRDBs

·       Remote Ballot Marking

·       Ballot-on-Demand

This plan is tentative. Please refer to the agenda sent with each meeting invite for information regarding what is to be discussed.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

Regards,

John Dziurlaj
Research Group Chair, CDF Research: Use-Cases Subgroup
Cell: 330-714-8935