Notes and Presentation from Today's Meeting

1 view

Katy Owens Hubler

Nov 17, 2021, 3:00:03 PM11/17/21
to cdf-ball...@list.nist.gov, cdf-us...@list.nist.gov

Hello CDF Research Group,

Thank you those that attended today. I’m including both the Ballot Styles and Use Case Subgroups on this email with the notes and presentation from today’s kick-off of phase II of the CDF Research Group work.

Note that for this phase of the work we will mostly be using the CDF Ballot Styles list, so if you would like to continue to receive updates please make sure you are part of that group. If you need to subscribe or make sure you’re on that list, please send me a direct email. Also please look for a calendar invite from me for our biweekly meetings.

Thanks,

Katy Owens Hubler

Project Manager, The Turnout

ka...@turnout.rocks

435-647-6051

CDF Research Group Kickoff II.pdf
Ballot Definition Group Notes 11.17.2021.pdf