NIST Standards and Performance Metrics for On-Road Automated Vehicles Workshop - September 5-8, 2023 - Virtual

Craig Schlenoff

May 3, 2023, 8:51:45 AM5/3/23
to autonomousvehicles

Automated Vehicle Community,

Thank you for participating in the NIST Automated Vehicle email distribution list. We will be using this list to keep you updated about NIST’s efforts in automated vehicles.

As a first update, we will be holding a virtual “Standards and Performance Metrics for On-Road Automated Vehicles” Workshop from September 5-8, 2023. Registration is free. The purpose of this workshop is to bring together the AV community to update them on NIST’s recent work in the area, provide a forum to provide feedback, and set a path forward to ensure that NIST’s efforts in developing standards and performance metrics provide the greatest value to the community.

If interested, you can find out more information about the workshop and register at https://www.nist.gov/news-events/events/2023/09/standards-and-performance-metrics-road-automated-vehicles-workshop. Hope to virtually see you there!

Best,

Craig Schlenoff
Program Manager, NIST Automated Vehicle Program