Change the color in the highlight (API)

Karen Vazquez

May 6, 2021, 9:03:49 AM5/6/21
to dev
Hello all!
I'm still working with Hypothesis API, and I'm trying to annotate different types of collocations, so I have a question, do you know if there is same type of color change in the highlight or some other way to change the annotations?

Best wishes,
Karen Leticia Vazquez Flores - PHD Student
Ontology Engineering Group
Artificial Intelligence Department
ETSI Informáticos - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

Robert Knight

May 6, 2021, 11:45:31 AM5/6/21
to Karen Vazquez, dev
Hello Karen,

The color used to display highlights is determined purely by the client that renders them. Annotations in the API contain no information related to highlight colors. The closest facility that currently exists is to apply tags to annotations which are then displayed by the Hypothesis client and can be used by other API clients for different purposes.

Kind Regards,
Robert.