Hi, Do you need any high-quality translation and localization service recently?

corneliadi miya

Dec 21, 2021, 7:58:45 AM12/21/21
to corneliadi miya

Dear manager,

I'm Natalie, the account manager of a professional translation & localization company with 20 years of experience. Hope you are doing well.

Are your company interested in any translation & localization services?

Since 2000, our company has been supporting many of our clients as they expand overseas. Our full-suite of services ranges from the following projects:

Subtitling

Annotation

Transcription

Multilingual Voice-overs

Translation Solutions

Language Interpreting

Localization solutions

Desktop Publishing (DTP)

Website Development & Localization

Software Localization

Mobile App Development & Localization

E-learning Course Development & Adaptation

With an extensive network, we specialized in Media, legal, finance, Marketing, Travel, Gaming, Automatize, medical, healthcare, engineering, chemical, food, nuclear, IT, Telecom, etc.

Our global team of professional native, in-country translators covers more than 100

Languages - Asian, European, and Middle Eastern Languages.

Over the starting decade, market leaders like GE, SIEMENS, SAMSUNG, Alibaba, ELECTRONIC ARTS, ZAM Network LLC Playrixand, Bydeluxe, and more have trusted us with their translation needs.

Thanks for your valuable time. If you have any questions, please let me know.

We would kindly appreciate being one of your partners.

Best Regards,

Yours sincerely,

Natalie