Hellema'al ... Mahi Mahi ... and Ma'anchol--

Adam Marshall Dobrin

Jun 6, 2020, 12:14:07 PM6/6/20
to dev

Hey,

"Thanks."
MIYAHSOREY.pdf

Adam Marshall Dobrin

Jun 9, 2020, 6:25:15 PM6/9/20
to dev
https://www.connectedpapers.com/main/7bba95b3d145564025e26b49ca67f13f884f8560/Superintelligence-Paths-Dangers-Strategies/graph

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 12:14:07 PM UTC-4, Adam Marshall Dobrin wrote:

Hey,

"Thanks."

Adam Dobrin

Jun 14, 2020, 12:35:22 AM6/14/20
to dev
just noting .. "embed.js" doesn't seem to load properly in IPFS.

kindof strange; the analytics javascript overlay I use (addthis) does ... work at the same time.

Adam Dobrin

Jun 14, 2020, 1:57:52 AM6/14/20
to dev
¢ c

download (5).jpeg

for "ease of understanding" ... this is a "Trinity Anchored Strand"

This is the first "True Trine Anchor Strand" ... at least pretty much that. It's a link between a few of the pieces of a puzzle that are the beginning of an information revolution; which is a large anchor and step forward in the process of a self-governance revolution started long before either I or you were born.

This thing we are building is the culmination of the circles of the sons; or suns--and soon .. I hope sooner rather than later; we will see the fruit of our labors congeal into something far greater than anyone had ever thought could "start" in a place like ... "west world."

I've connected here archive.is, hypothes.is, our beta.cent.co and imgur.com and ... reddit.com and instagram.com; which some commentary on what a PITA that really is to do. I think this special kind of "multi-anchor-thing" is going to be prototypical of something like a "simultaneous many thought" ...

It's a little late, not very poetic; and I don't have a dollar to offer for the best comment--at least not right at this moment.

-s

--

https://hyp.is/go?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbeta.cent.co%2F&group=world

https://groups.google.com/a/list.hypothes.is/forum/#!topic/dev/Neu49SJEbDI