As admin, provide ability to delete any annotation of a private group

arthur....@gmail.com

May 7, 2019, 8:39:51 AM5/7/19
to dev
Hello and thanks for creating Hypothesis,

I have set up a private group that I use as a way to control docs feedback. It's been working well but my issue is that once I've processed a comment left as an annotation by another member of the group, I'm not able to delete it, even though I'm the creator of the group. The users have to manually delete their own annotations once processed.

Is there there anything on the roadmap that would provide deletion rights to admins/creators of private groups?

Thanks!