Api python

Karen Vazquez

Mar 9, 2021, 7:26:49 AM3/9/21
to dev
Hello all,
I am Karen, Im developer and phd student
I would like use hyphotesis api on python,
I want execute a example because now, my work is annotate privacy and ethical assessments so maybe I could start with this base to then I could develop a tool to that domain, Someone have a little example or instructions to use hypothesis python api?

Best whishes :)

Robert Knight

Mar 10, 2021, 1:51:12 AM3/10/21
to Karen Vazquez, dev
Hello Karen,

The documentation for using the Hypothesis API is at https://h.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api/. From within Python you can use the popular "requests" library to make API calls (https://pypi.org/project/requests/). I'm afraid I don't have example code available, but it is similar to how you would call any other HTTP + JSON-based API. In order to create annotations you will need to authorize your requests. See https://h.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api/authorization/ for details of how to do this. I recommend the "personal API token" approach for your usage.

Kind Regards,
Robert.

Karen Vazquez

Mar 10, 2021, 11:21:43 AM3/10/21
to Robert Knight, dev
Thanks a lot Robert!
I could now, as I said, I'll work with a legal domain. I hope developing a tool and hypothesis will be really useful!

Best wishes,
Karen Leticia Vazquez Flores - PHD Student
Ontology Engineering Group
Artificial Intelligence Department
ETSI Informáticos - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

Jon Udell

Mar 10, 2021, 1:29:19 PM3/10/21
to Karen Vazquez, Robert Knight, dev
Karen, here are some libraries that may help you as you work with the API: Tools, Plug-ins and Integrations : Hypothesis

Regards,

Jon

Karen Vazquez

Mar 11, 2021, 4:38:08 AM3/11/21