Firefox addon difficulties

ben...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2019, 9:50:51 AM12/22/19
to dev
hello,
Does anyone know what are the encountered difficulties to use build the Chrome addon for Firefox ?
As Webextension has created a great harmonization between Firefox and Chrome extensions, I am surprised that only Chrome has an addon for now. That's why I suspect there is a trick. So before trying myself, I prefer to ask here...
Best !

Randall Leeds

Dec 28, 2019, 10:22:00 PM12/28/19
to ben...@gmail.com, dev
I think that it works last I checked! There is only a need to get the build infrastructure working and have an owner on addons.mozilla.org, and for Mozilla to approve it.

There are instructions on the repository for building: https://github.com/hypothesis/browser-extension

ben...@gmail.com

A Pearce

Jul 21, 2021, 2:18:38 AM7/21/21