Integrating Hypothesis with Android or iOS

Swapnil Deshmukh

May 23, 2017, 3:02:40 AM5/23/17
to dev
Hi,

  I am wondering if we have ,any library for hypothesis that can be used to create app which allows annotations with Android or iOS?

Robert Knight

May 26, 2017, 11:11:08 AM5/26/17
to Swapnil Deshmukh, dev
Hello Swapnil,

There isn't any existing Android or iOS library for Hypothesis. The best that we can offer at the moment is our REST API (see https://h.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ for more details).

Can you explain a bit more about how you would like to use Hypothesis?

Kind Regards,
Rob.

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Swapnil Deshmukh <swapnil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

  I am wondering if we have ,any library for hypothesis that can be used to create app which allows annotations with Android or iOS?

Kind Regards,
Rob

Swapnil Deshmukh

May 27, 2017, 4:31:07 AM5/27/17
to Robert Knight, dev
Hello Robert,

  Thanks for reply, as conversation over Slack , following is what I am looking to do.

We are creating website and app which will allow registered user to search and view books stored on website.  Once user searches for book and access it s/he will get access to book page,  where we are looking to provide annotation feature.

   Notes can be created by particular user and we are looking to store it.  Once stored it can be shared from one user to other.  I want that user to be registered on website and no need to register on hypothesis to use annotation feature.

  As if this is not possible with current API.  I would like to know how can I setup hypothesis on my server and use for application we are developing?

Thanks,
- Swapnil

br...@cordanyoung.com

Jan 20, 2019, 2:49:08 PM1/20/19
to dev
This old thread mentions a conversation on slack. Is there is a Hypothes.is Slack group? The google groups “dev” list still seems to be active, but I’m looking to understand the best places to talk to the H community.

Thanks

-Brian

Robert Knight

Jan 20, 2019, 2:57:47 PM1/20/19