LispNYC has a present waiting for you...

Arthur Smyles

Dec 10, 2023, 7:28:01 PM12/10/23
to li...@lispnyc.org, lispnyc-...@meetup.com
Coming this Tuesday, December 12th at 6pm,. I am pleased to announce  Kent M. Ptiman will be speaking to us live. Kent's "Lisp Life Lessons" is about his personal journey as a Lisp user and his involvement in the lisp community the Common Lisp committee and beyond. Get the full scoop and your RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/lispnyc/events/296163568/

If you can't make the conference, you can still join us live on youtube <https://youtube.com/live/hHNDZnxiwlE>. I'll be forwarding your questions to Kent throughout the evening.

For those that have RSVPed, check back on the meetup link on Tuesday where I will be posting the conference

Share the links, because the more the merrier the Lispmas!

Arthur