LispNYC: Let's talk about Macros

Arthur Smyles

Apr 23, 2019, 9:18:02 PM4/23/19
to li...@lispnyc.org, lispnyc-...@meetup.com
Hey Lispers,

We are in the process of organizing some lightning talks about using
macros. We need 2 more presenters for the event. I'm sure some of you
have that fantastic macro you are proud of. Now is the time to share you
brilliance with the rest of us. Each talk will be about 30 minutes where
you can discuss your macro, why you made it and how you made it. If your
interested, let me know by the end of the week.

We are, of course, looking for more idea's to present. If you have an
idea about lisp, computer science, A.I., or something else that the Lisp
community needs to hear about, we are here to help you share.

Finally, we are always on the lookout for new places to present. If you
work for a company that can host one of our events, please contact me.

Our community depends on your support. I want to thank you for your
continued participation. I can always be reached via email:
art...@lispnyc.org

Arthur