Free OPEN Passes to DeveloperWeek New York 2020 (Dec 9-10)

Arthur Smyles

Dec 2, 2020, 4:32:57 PM12/2/20
to lispnyc-...@meetup.com, li...@lispnyc.org

DeveloperWeek New York 2020 <https://www.developerweek.com/NYC/> is coming up on Dec 9-10 -- and this year the conference will be all-virtual. The DeveloperWeek New York team has offered our group 25 free OPEN Passes and discounted PRO Passes to the conference so our members can attend the event.

DeveloperWeek New York 2020 (Dec 9-10) is the East Coast's largest developer & software engineering conference & expo with tracks covering Dev Leadership & Management, Javascript, API & Microservices, AI, Blockchain, Containers & kubernetes, DevOps; and more! Speakers include technical leaders from IBM, Microsoft, Stripe, Kong, Uber, Google, AWS, GoDaddy, J.P. Morgan, and more!

Register by 11:59 PM (PT) on Dec. 7 to get your free OPEN Pass or to SAVE $150 on your PRO Pass.

To register, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/developerweek-new-york-2020-registration-84640166015?discount=MU7488&utm_campaign=MU7488&utm_source=meetup&utm_medium=post

DWNYChires.jpg