LispNYC: A tale of 2 Lisps

ARTHUR SMYLES

Feb 21, 2022, 4:12:51 PM2/21/22
to li...@lispnyc.org, lispnyc-...@meetup.com
March 8th is coming and we got 2 speakers ready to go:

Luther Johnson, creator of Makerlisp, will be giving us an update on both the hardware and software of project. He last spoke with us April 2019 where he introduced the MakerLisp Machine. You can check out the hardware and software at makerlisp.com

and

Oliver will be demonstrating his implementation of the ChiaLisp Virtual Machine (clvm), written in Swift. We will be going through a code walkabout.

If you missed (or just miss) Luther Johnson’s first talk on MakerLisp, it will be debuting on youtube, Feb 22, at 6pm. I and your fellow lispnycs will be on the chat

You  can RSVP here:

ARTHUR SMYLES

Feb 21, 2022, 4:21:43 PM2/21/22
to lispnyc-...@meetup.com, li...@lispnyc.org