LispNYC Announcments

1 view

Arthur Smyles

Aug 25, 2020, 3:08:26 PM8/25/20
to li...@lispnyc.org
I am pleased to announce that Andrew Sengul will be presenting "April,
an APL compiler for Common Lisp" to LispNYC on Sept 8th. In addition, he
will be giving us a sneak peak of Bloxl, a hardware startup powered with
Common Lisp and April. Check out the details and sign up
<https://www.meetup.com/LispNYC/events/vqhmbpybcmblb/>. We will be
livestreaming the event on youtube, speaking of which...

Introducing, our new youtube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv33UlfX5S4PKxozGwUY_pA>. Please
subscribe, click the bell,  and share with all your friends and
technology social circles. In addition to posting our future events and
livestreams, we will be posting our past events in a new format called
the Lisp Second. As you know, we traditionally meet on the second
Tuesday of the month. A Lisp Second will be premiering a past event on
the second Tuesday after the second Tuesday. Join us live as we watch
the amazing speakers we have had over the years.

For our first Lisp Second, join us as we watch "Presenting Seed: A
Metamorphic Software System by Andrew Sengul" premiering today (Aug
25th) at 6 pm. Here's the link directly to the video,
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnec6_7PWkc>

Thank you,

Arthur