LispNYC is going where parenthesis have never gone before....

1 view

ARTHUR SMYLES

Nov 12, 2023, 11:04:12 PM11/12/23
to li...@lispnyc.org, lispnyc-...@meetup.com
Just in case you haven’t heard, LispNYC will be going to the outer limits of parenthesis, hosting Kai Schmid, "The Quest for Tacit; Combinators, Arrays, and Beyond”, this Tuesday, Nonember 14th at 6pm.

Whether you love learning new programming languages, interested in philosphy of language design, or interested in learning an often under represented paradigm in functional programming (Combinators), We will not miss the opportunity to discuss all of this through the lense of a new language, Uiua, a stack based, array programming langauge.

There is a larger meta, but I will save that for those who RSVP, so do it!: https://www.meetup.com/lispnyc/events/296851459/

For those of you who have RSVPed, check back on the link above November 14th were I will post the conference for the meetup.

Finally, those who prefer to live stream on youtube, we got you covered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3G3jvtZwkg

Rember to spread the links on your timelines, your newsiness, or your work buddies. The only way we can raise the bar is by sharing the links harder than last time...

Thank you and see you soon,

Arthur