Free OPEN Passes to AI DevWorld 2021 (October 26-28)

Arthur Smyles

Oct 15, 2021, 11:40:29 AMOct 15
to li...@lispnyc.org, lispnyc-...@meetup.com
AI DevWorld 2021 <https://aidevworld.com> is coming up on October 26-28 (All-Virtual). The AI DevWorld team has offered our group 25 free OPEN Passes and discounted PRO Passes to the conference so our members can attend the event.

AI DevWorld is the world’s largest artificial intelligence dev conference. Join 2,000+ participants virtually from 120 countries in discovering what’s new in: MLOps / AIOps, Bots & Language Processing, Deep AI and Neural Networks, TensorFlow & AI Frameworks, Applied Machine Learning, Applied AI Innovation, Data Science & Predictive Models, AI for the Enterprise and more! Speakers include technical leaders from Atlassian, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat, Cisco, IBM, Epsagon, and 100+ more!

Register by 11:59 PM (PT) on October 26 to get your free OPEN Pass or to SAVE $100 on your PRO Pass.

To register, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ai-devworld-2021-registration-158472117369?discount=MU7488&utm_campaign=MU7488&utm_source=meetup&utm_medium=post