Cancellation Notice: Probabilisic Machine Learning Reading Group: Chapter 6: Information Theory

Pierre de Lacaze

Dec 12, 2021, 6:33:25 AM12/12/21
to lispnyc-...@meetup.com, li...@lispnyc.org
Folks,

I regret to inform you that the PML READING GROUP session for this Monday December 13th (tomorrow) is CANCELLED because the presenter is currently ill.

We were going to be covering "Chapter 6: Information Theory" of Dr. Kevin P. Murphy's new book "Probabilistic Machine Learning: An Introduction".
The material from "Chapter 6" will be presented at a later date when she is able to present.

In the meantime, in order not to disrupt the established schedule, there will be no reading group session Monday December 13th (tomorrow).

We will resume the reading group sessions on Monday December 20th at which point we will be covering "Chapter 7: Linear Algebra" as originally planned.

I encourage you all to read "Chapter 6: Information Theory" on your own this upcoming week so that you will maintain a sense of continuity when we resume "Chapter 7" on December 20th.

I apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing everybody in the Monday PML reading group session on December 20th.

Best regards,

Pierre

Raymond Pierre de Lacaze
r...@lispnyc.org