25 Free OPEN Passes to DeveloperWeek New York

1 view

Arthur Smyles

May 22, 2019, 4:21:19 PM5/22/19
to li...@lispnyc.org, lispny...@meetup.com

The DeveloperWeek team has offered our group 25 free OPEN Passes and discounted PRO Passes to DeveloperWeek New York 2019 so our members can attend the event.

DeveloperWeek New York (June 17-20, Brooklyn Expo Center) is the East Coast???s largest developer conference & expo with tracks covering Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, AI dev, JavaScript, Blockchain, and more. Speakers include leaders from Google, PayPal, Birchbox, Uber, Foursquare, Meetup, Intuit, Vanguard Group and 100+ more.

Register by 11:59 PM on May 31 to get your free OPEN Pass or to SAVE $150 on your PRO Pass.

To register, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/developerweek-new-york-2019-registration-53968342766?discount=MU7488&utm_campaign=MU7488&utm_source=meetup&utm_medium=post