Probabilist Machine Learning Reading Group: NEW SLACK CHANNEL

Pierre de Lacaze

Mar 26, 2022, 8:05:31 AM3/26/22
to Pierre de Lacaze, lispnyc-...@meetup.com, li...@lispnyc.org

Folks,

I am pleased to announce that Lucy Watson, one of our reading group members, has generously created a Slack channel in order to allow to discuss, ask questions and collaborate on the various chapters of Kevin Murphy’s new book “Probabilistic Machine Learning: An Introduction”

Our reading group sessions rarely leave time for a proper discussion after the presentation of each chapter due simply to  Zoom meeting time constraints.

While we probably should have created this Slack channel early on, please feel to discuss, ask question or comment on any of the previous chapters we have covered.

This is really an awesome opportunity to communicate and collaborate with both presenters and attendees and I strongly encourage past presenters to at least join the channel so that questions on the chapter(s) they presented can be addressed.

Here is the link for the Slack Channel:

https://join.slack.com/t/slack-r114164/shared_invite/zt-164q4v44x-UJR3ed4San7dJcQa8nequA

Again many thanks to Lucy for creating the channel.

Best regards,

- Pierre

Raymond Pierre de
Lacaze