When and where will the winners be announce?

Cory Koch

Jan 27, 2014, 9:11:13 PM1/27/14
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
When and where will the winners be announce? I see that the timeline says December 15th 2013 but I have
not heard anything nor noticed anything in this discussion list.

Also I sent the admin an address change but did not get any confirmation email did this go through okay?

Thanks,

-Cory

Sibi Prabakaran

Jan 29, 2014, 9:01:13 AM1/29/14
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
I received the following mail from Heow Goodman many days ago:

Dear Participants,

Thank you again for all your Lisp programming efforts this summer. We have almost completed the first round of project evaluation and we are now getting ready for the final round of judging. The judging process has taken a little longer than previously anticipated and we are simply letting you know that things are under way.

At this point we expect to announce winners and award prizes and certificates towards the end January. We will keep you posted as much of this process depends on the timeliness of the judges.

Happy Holidays to all!

Raymond de Lacaze and Heow Goodman
Lisp In Summer Projects Organizers
lisp-in-summer-projects-2013-organizers@lispnyc.org

Regards,
Sibi

Piotr Mieszkowski

Feb 23, 2014, 12:22:00 PM2/23/14
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
A week ago I've sent an email to Heow Goodman, asking for an update or just any information.
Unfortunately I got no response to this day.

Does anyone know what's happening right now?
I wonder how many submissions have already been judged...

Regards,
pfm

Margó Szendrei

Feb 23, 2014, 12:56:15 PM2/23/14
to Piotr Mieszkowski, lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
And how about our T-shirts?
I've never been working so much for a piece of clothing before...
...so I'm really curious how it looks like!  :o)

Regards,
Margó

Abhinav Jauhri

Feb 27, 2014, 7:23:56 PM2/27/14