Is there anyone still working on the judgment? Are you going to announce the results in 2015?

Roxia Linda

May 20, 2014, 1:38:48 PM5/20/14
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
Is there anyone still working on the judgment? Are you going to announce the results in 2015?

Piotr Mieszkowski

May 20, 2014, 1:56:02 PM5/20/14
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
I don't know man, but definitely somebody's removing messages from this group. About a month ago, when Bernie M. Tian wrote his message, I replied to him and had my reply removed by somebody within 15 minutes. I guess that was somebody unable to judge Lisp code - working so quickly would make the contest part of the past a long time ago!

Stefan Cvetkovski

May 20, 2014, 4:20:39 PM5/20/14
to Piotr Mieszkowski, lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
Well that was a fail competition ... I hope some of you got your t-shirt, I haven't got mine .. :-(

Stefan Cvetkovski
Student at The Faculty of Computer Science and Engeneering
Skopje, Macedonia