How to submit a project?

Dmytro Dogadailo

Sep 8, 2013, 8:04:53 AM9/8/13
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
I suppose there are should be a form where each developer can input own repository's address (like  https://github.com/dogada/metajs) and provide description of the project. Otherwise, do we just need to publish projects details in this list?

Regards,
Dmytro Dogadailo,

Heow Goodman

Sep 8, 2013, 11:54:48 AM9/8/13
to Dmytro Dogadailo, lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
Dmytro,

There will be a form online, stay tuned for details.

- h

Heow Goodman

Sep 8, 2013, 11:56:42 AM9/8/13
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
There will be a form, stay tuned for details.

- h

Dmytro Dogadailo

Sep 8, 2013, 1:02:46 PM9/8/13
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org, Dmytro Dogadailo
Thank you, Heow.

-Dmytro.

Dimitris Kontopoulos

Sep 25, 2013, 6:47:59 PM9/25/13
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
I am reviving this to ask the same question again. I am moving across Europe on Friday and I'm not 100% sure that I'll have internet access during the weekend.

I have already published my code to a public GitHub repository at https://github.com/dgkontopoulos/Sisor. Will there be a form to submit the URL by Friday and if not, could I have a few days to submit it, in case I can't get online for a couple days or so?

Thank you in advance.
D. G. Kontopoulos

Heow Goodman

Sep 26, 2013, 10:01:43 AM9/26/13
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
Thanks for asking again Dimitris, we're still finalizing the project
submission and it will be up shortly and there will be plenty of time
(measured in weeks) to submit.

Appreciate the patience.

- heow