Project Submission Continues

Heow Goodman

Oct 19, 2013, 3:19:53 PM10/19/13
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
This is a friendly reminder that project submission for the Lisp In
Summer Projects programming competition officially ends on October
24th.

We are very pleased to have received a healthy number of submissions,
and we would like to encourage you all to continue to submit your
summer efforts.

Even if your project isn't complete you will automatically be
rewarded with a very cool T-Shirt as a token of appreciation for your
efforts and will nonetheless be eligible for a "Certificate of
Awesome". Also, please keep in mind that you can submit as many
projects as you wish.

As a reminder, to submit your project(s), complete the form in the
link below. Please read the judging criteria carefully prior to
filling out form as it provides you detailed information on how your
projects will be evaluated.

http://LispInSummerProjects.org/submit-project

Additionally, you may find the following links useful:

Judging Criteria:    http://LispInSummerProjects.org/judging-criteria
List of judges:      http://LispInSummerProjects.org/judges
Judging Dates:       http://LispInSummerProjects.org/timeline

Once again the organizers of Lisp In Summer Projects Team (
http://LispInSummerProjects.org/organizers ) would to thank you all
for your outstanding efforts this summer.

Best regards,

The Lisp In Summer Projects Organizing Team

Inaimathi

Oct 19, 2013, 11:52:49 PM10/19/13
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
Is there any way we can confirm that our submission was received?

Heow Goodman

Oct 20, 2013, 11:59:20 AM10/20/13
to lisp-in-summer-pro...@lispnyc.org
Just sent an email to everyone who submitted a project, all new ones from here on out receive an automated reply.

Contact me if you didn't receive a confirmation.

- h