Free Usenix ;login magazines

已查看 1,194 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Karl Jeacle

未读,
2020年2月18日 04:45:342020/2/18
收件人 ILUG
I have about 20 years of Usenix ;login magazines that are taking up space - roughly 1997 to 2017.

They will end up in recycling at some point.

Is anyone interested in taking these? (I'm in Dublin.)

Karl

Barry Keegan

未读,
2020年2月18日 06:33:442020/2/18
收件人 ILUG
Wouldn't have space myself as interested as I'd be in taking them. I wonder though, if nobody wants them personally, is anyone aware of a library or a maker space that could benefit from them?

Karl Jeacle

未读,
2020年2月18日 13:03:202020/2/18
收件人 il...@linux.ie
I have about 20 years of Usenix ;login magazines that are taking up space - roughly 1997 to 2017.

Is anyone interested in taking these for free? (I'm in Dublin.)

Otherwise they will end up in recycling at some point.

Karl
回复全部
回复作者
转发