Digital Repository of Ireland Linux Systems Administrator job

Kathryn Cassidy

Feb 13, 2023, 5:51:38 AM2/13/23
to il...@linux.ie
Dear Iluggers,
Sorry if this comes through twice, I sent it from an unsubscribed email address the first time!

The Digital Repository of Ireland are currently hiring a Linux Systems Administrator for a three-year fixed-term contract. The role will be based in Trinity College Dublin and will support the DRI technical team in delivering Repository services and administering the Repository infrastructure.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team of Linux-oriented software engineers in the DRI group of the Research IT unit in TCD IT Services. They will also work closely with other DRI team members in Trinity College Dublin, the Royal Irish Academy and Maynooth University.
The DRI is an interesting cross-disciplinary organisation, where you would be working with people from various backgrounds, including social science and humanities researchers, archivists and librarians, as well as technical staff. You would be based in the city-centre TCD campus, with some in-person meetings also in our partner institutions (RIA and MU). We operate blended working, so some days are on campus, and some remote. As a public-sector role the salary is fixed on the Administrative 3 Salary Scale (€41,755 - €52,735 per annum), but TCD also offers a lot of interesting activities for staff, such as further learning opportunities, access to clubs and societies, etc. There would probably be some travel involved to our member institutes and to conferences in Ireland and abroad.
Details of the position can be found on the DRI website https://dri.ie/dri-hiring-systems-administrator-tcd

Applications for the job must be made through the Trinity College Dublin online job application system: https://jobs.tcd.ie The Job ID is 036443. The closing date for receipt of applications is 22 Feb 2023 at 12:00.

Feel free to share to anyone you think may be interested, and for more info, you are welcome to contact me directly.
Thanks,
Kathryn.