Unplanned outage: South-bound transit provider, 2020-11-23 08:22

1 view

Stephen Fromm

Nov 23, 2020, 11:53:38 AM11/23/20
to Link Oregon Outages List
Link Oregon experienced an outage on one of it's south-bound transit
connections at 08:22 PST. Customer traffic has shifted to alternate
paths. We are working with the provider to identify and resolve the
outage.

Please contact the NOC if you have questions or concerns:

email: n...@linkoregon.org
phone: 541.346.6376

Regards,

--
Stephen Fromm
Link Oregon

Stephen Fromm

Nov 23, 2020, 12:06:16 PM11/23/20
to Link Oregon Outages List
Outage is due to a fiber cut. There is no ETR at this time.

On Mon, 2020-11-23 at 08:53:35 -0800, Stephen Fromm wrote:
> Link Oregon experienced an outage on one of it's south-bound transit
> connections at 08:22 PST. Customer traffic has shifted to alternate
> paths. We are working with the provider to identify and resolve the
> outage.

Stephen Fromm

Nov 23, 2020, 1:56:16 PM11/23/20
to Link Oregon Outages List
The 100G circuit restored at 10:45. The fiber crews are still
on-site and splicing.