Re: comes-gw.nero.net: Node Down [notice #59290]

1 view

Richard Hicks

Dec 21, 2020, 7:10:02 PM12/21/20
to Wayne Jardine, Lucas Turpin, Link Oregon NOC, Link Oregon Outages List
I get a fast busy signal when calling this site.
I’m assuming a larger outage, but if someone can confirm it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

--
Richard Hicks
Link Oregon Networking

On Dec 21, 2020, at 3:06 PM, ope...@nero.net wrote:

comes-gw.nero.net: Node Down at Monday, December 21, 2020 3:06:16 PM PST. Notice #59290, OSUEXTENSION-Email.

Richard Hicks

Dec 21, 2020, 7:19:19 PM12/21/20
to Link Oregon Outages List, Link Oregon NOC
Sorry for the noise folks.
I accidentally tagged the wrong outages mailing list.

Happy Holidays from Link Oregon!!!

On Dec 21, 2020, at 4:09 PM, Richard Hicks <rhi...@linkoregon.org> wrote:

I get a fast busy signal when calling this site.
I’m assuming a larger outage, but if someone can confirm it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick
--
Richard Hicks