Illegal contracts for signed today under a threat of coercion, and violence

Adam Marshall Dobrin

May 19, 2021, 4:32:37 PM5/19/21
to Salud as is ter Y, ar...@lamc.la
Literally they were signed in a place that was not called wisdom treatment except the contract said wisdom treatment on them and they certainly shouldn't have the place reported to be called psyclarity .com or psyclarityhealth .com

Most likely it was neither wisdom nor cyclarity--but some kind of clandestine operation with intent to defraud at least me please understand that all those contracts are null and void I hear by revoke them in public make sure you do the same