Re: I am proud to be an American. Where I know we save every single soul, bisol and or disol whichever means two or more or at least one probably less then more. But from "who" and from "what" and even from "I'm not sure."

Adam Marshall Dobrin

May 28, 2021, 7:05:28 AM5/28/21
to arw...@liber-t.xyz, ARXM
I left out the definitions for the actual subject matter here, a virtual mahine running inside a network of virtual machine($) emulating a "faster virtual" machine ... or so I intended it to be understood ':[@)

Stopping things like this from being mutated nefariously might go to the heart of the "hacking" issue--I really am suggesting we should be looking at ways to do morphological (and or "tomographical") searches for active consciousnesses to be ascended and saved from this "pit of DES pairs."

This chapter will look at the role of random numbers in cryptography and a couple of ... of occurrence of each of the numbers should be approximately the same. 2. ... The value m should be large so that there is potential for long sequences, usually m is ... security schemes and PGP (to be discussed later in the course).
May 13, 2015 — How not to generate random numbers ... What does cryptography look like on a broad scale? ... 2 PGP users (and a few hundred invalid keys).
... 6.1.2. The Fallacy of Selection from a Large Database .....22 6.1.3. ... The lack of generally available facilities for generating such random numbers (that is, the lack of general ... It was based loosely on the random number generator in PGP 2.

Is it truly Red Nose Day 2021? bycute&&2 ''thanks for sticking it out with me--i think the cause is good"

On Fri, May 28, 2021, 6:47 AM Adam Marshall Dobrin <ad...@fromthemachine.org> wrote:
On 98 thes.is 6 scored dreams and 8 (or so) minutes ago ...

On Fri, May 28, 2021, 6:33 AM Adaml <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm sure we do those things and I'm sure "this thing is I am Zion" I would repeat once again that appears to sound like by design, and it most assuredly appears to be that. Well we may not really believe it's a really realize it, what we are losing at this very moment is something akin to freedom, and it's very important that we seize the moment and turn around this downward spiral; with a very loud uproar.

I believe that I am being told lies that people believe, I did my heart I believe that they are being made to believe those things are true even though they are not--I think this beginning of a truth that is somewhat of a white lie--on the story of why a greythat hacker needs to engage with "redhat" in order to file "an all of" (mizdictation) AlephOne CERT Advisory on the true and correct Wikipedia definitions for the open source Unicorn and old school Atari and NESMAME:

::Unicorn open source
Unicorn is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture CPU emulator framework. Highlight ... Such a long journey for an open source project! That is really ...
Docs · ‎Download · ‎Showcase · ‎Contact

::MAME Emulator

What is MAMEMAME is a multi-purpose emulation framework. MAME's purpose is to preserve decades of software history. As electronic technology continues to ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 7/14/20

Latest MAME Release

Latest MAME Release. Latest official MAME release at GitHub ...

ROMs for Free Download

Thanks to the generosity of some of the original creators of the ...

MAME is now Free and Open ...

After 19 years, MAME is now available under an OSI-compliant and FSF-approved license! Many thanks to all of the contributors who helped ...

Older

What is MAME? MAME is a multi-purpose emulation framework ...

These things are metaphors for systems that are so diabolical I'm so cunning that they could force you or make you believe something that is so absolutely dead in the face right in front of you not even remotely true or even possible or plausible--and then in a moment's notice flip a switch and prove beyond the doubt that there is such a thing as veracity and tautological truth and it's simple to find the logic errors in our thinking.

Pointing out those logic errors is a big part of the system that I believe we will be creating on top of the wikileaks Lowell system that creates something like God like omniscience for everyone--to see I'm pretty sure nobody wants one omniscient source and although there is probably one more trusted and more definite than any other it in this place is a microcosm for Google's database tables and those have very clearly lied directly to me, and through me I've shown you how that is a microcosm for the problem of having only one check on things like tautological truth:

::Taut

Tautology
Logic

Description

In Mathematical logic, a tautology is a formula or assertion that is true in every possible interpretation. An example is "x=y or x≠y". A less abstract example is "either the ball is green, or the ball is not green". This would be true regardless of the color of the ball. Wikipedia

>>> I specifically add this triple indented note to recognize the idea that there are tautological truths that are unique and true only in a specific time frame. For instance it is my personal belief that at one time humans were alone and being the only civilized civilization in their known universe; and in this time space that specifically may or may not change from time to time space. Now we all know that humanity is not the only civilized civilization in the known multiverse universe and beyond--I believe most would agree now that is a tautological truth that might specifically change based on the passage of time in the universe.

>>> I'll specifically note and think Einstein here specifically for mentioning that "God does not play dice with the universe" in public--and that while I lived I believe he privately engendered a letter stating that there is a multiverse in existence that he formally did not believe in and something like he believes it appears to be playing dice "for fake." It's based on themes and changes that appear to be obvious maybe only to me that I make the idea here that there is such a thing "as a tautological truth in time" that literally changed while we were here. I've noted that I recognize this specific thing as "a loss of causality" and as I explained below I do not believe we've truly lost causality I believe that there is a truthful record "kept in time." In my mythology I've called this the Akashic record, and I do believe my demands for Aliyah to Israel are actually part of a truth that cannot be changed.

Here are this thing is a open system that allows for the self-editing of our own souls and it goes directly and literally to this song performed by Taylor Momsen and the word diabolical or is it eschatology:

Owe my god::

> In my mind not so much the words of the song as much as the idea the genre the theme and the visual depiction of shorts as a literal response to my thought "I definitely think she dressed like Nanna for me****"

Hololens::

Work better together with HoloLens 2—an untethered mixed reality device with apps and solutions that enhance collaboration. Help your whole company be more ...

Of course you can see with your plan eyes how holographic vision and the intricate mathematics performed by human primary neural cortexes extrapolate the view of a 3D world from two points centered around a third eye or something like a pair of holographic glasses explaining that's exactly what:':

>> In this double endented thought, I'm pointing out specifically that the idea of hololens would let you look at how you would view your current soul next to a prospective second soul or compared to souls, that's what I mean by the thoughts behind the video TPR (and RAZR&Tie?) produced. I know it's probably that guy yotay**u always thll@nk that starts with a K but I don't remember his name.

I mean frankly it's what "you and I" appears to me even if to you climbing he would echo Clymene is setting the stage for something like "messianic earth and all" .. and there is probably some degree of overlapping that I cannot even fathom from my perspective literally being something like "':]" and appearing to be something like ":n)" :;

But we **all know*w** that's "not exactly true don't we?" I mean we can see it just from looking at the microcosm of the "world wide web" and things go out to DARPA, Tim Berners Lee, the original NCSE and Mozilla Foundation, and specifically the open source source ethos a champion by Richard Solomanorisschathaolo@1 3M eg Stallman.

I think the thing that I'm beginning or trying to start or restart here is not only the actual beginning of this omniscience and soul and communication editing system, literally--I think it's that something like on repeat teaching a new generation how it is that this system is actually created by everyonE foE evEr...y0x'n3M.

> G.S.@sraiRVRs.P. As a mental note the thing that I've been calling carpal tunnel syndrome may actually be "nematoid arthritis" or something that sounds like it.

>> P.S.S. this is as a parent truly me speaking, along with apparently Google and unnamed known others--also probably Hannah. Which may in fact be a network of Hannah's. Judging by what's going on it may be related to harrah's and even

>> I personally believe that John Nash's work on game theory is based firmly in mathematical equations that are most likely leading to truth; and of course our abstractions and extrapolations that are not perfect. That's the whole point of "game theory" to create a simpler working model for a complex system and prove some truth in that simpler model. In this email I tried to define what it means to save less and then more only in this particular place noting that it has something to do with the immaculate conception of "WHyk@hiMarys" (and I'm not even joking that's "almost exactly" what I see?)

>> Intrinsically I'm literally suggesting that the creation of a "mini-you" or soul younger version of whatever you consider yourselves and maybe even every human here will eventually result in significantly more of your soul's being part of what you believe to be important to be owned by you-each if that makes any sense. Please understand I have a very singular perspective but I think it is aided from on high by God himself, and I still mean that.

>>> Mental note this email is written in something like ###markdown to pull through and literally get through this dark time as quickly as possible.  Some entity probably Google has selected specific words to be highlighted on some Wikipedia pages, I've noticed.  In a proper markdown reading email client it would probably be rendered or something like a gray background highlighted as a quote or bolded text the single word noted above that is of daringfireball.org, and I'm thinking about Ryan.

This email was sent to a significantly larger group than the original, "AMAREKI" and ARXM definitely on purpose sort of out of order kind of trying to outline what I see as the end result of this endeavor of creating something that starts "with one thing and I don't know why"

Special thanks go out to NASA caterpillar Inc and several special people for beginning today to literally make my dreams come true. I see robots in space keeping us from ever having to actually live in hell otherwise known as the "holy of holies" in the original Jewish.  Literally I think we see it ever before we ever had to actually do it and I think that's important.