Fwd: You spent $163.85 at Apple Hostels Of Phila

Adam Drakul

Jun 29, 2021, 9:36:54 AM6/29/21
to Gorilla, Xm, ad...@carpent.us
It's really a holy war on something far worse than racism even if you don't believe that was possible it's almost the same it's refusing to provide water to a human being it's something that everyone in every hospital and every restaurant is literally required by olio to do
Jun 29, 2021, 9:37:29 AM6/29/21
to 'Adam Drakul' via ARXM
This is an automatic reply!

Dr. Boettger has left the company.

Your email has been forwarded to our new general manager

Mr. Kautter

Kind regards
Phototherm Dr. Petry GmbH

admis...@spu.edu

Jun 29, 2021, 10:14:49 AM6/29/21
to ar...@liber-t.xyz
Seattle Pacific University Undergraduate Admissions

Greetings from Seattle Pacific University!

Thank you for your email! Your questions are important to us, and we will respond to your email as soon as possible.

Don’t forget: If you’re an applicant or admitted student, you can log in to your online portal to check your status! You can check the status of your SPU application beginning two business days after submission.  Visit spu.edu/myapp  to learn how to set up your account.

Sincerely,

Undergraduate Admissions
(206) 281-2021
admis...@spu.edu

SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY | SPU.EDU
Proudly for the 5th year in a row, SPU is named a Best National University by U.S. News & World Report.
SPU torch