Hostinger Partnership Proposal

Valentine Fox

Jan 22, 2019, 3:36:04 AM1/22/19
to clien...@letsencrypt.org
Hello !

I noticed that you're are running a great website and thought that you might want to make the most of it. I would personally like to invite you to join our affiliate program and earn great $ effortlessly.

Short info about us: Hostinger is one of the leading web hosting companies in the industry adding 10,000 new users every day.

Why our partners love us:
  • We convert! 7% Conversion rate makes us the best in the business! (7x industry average).
  • We're flexible. There's no limit to our commissions. We reward the best performers and help those that struggle excel.
  • Marketing support. We provided all the needed design material to attract, convert and retain.
If you'd like to make the most out of your website - let me know and we'll make it happen!

--
Valentine Fox
Affiliate Manager

Valentine Fox

Jan 29, 2019, 10:01:44 AM1/29/19
to clien...@letsencrypt.org
Hello again,

I was just wondering whether you’d still be interested in a partnership with Hostinger. As we are always on a lookout for the long-term partnerships, it would be great to have you on board.

In order to compensate your time and the effort needed to launch successfully, I could arrange you with anything you need including test accounts and any text or design materials needed. Just let me know and we will assist you in the process.

Let me know your thoughts,

Rahul Ranjan

Jan 31, 2019, 8:55:10 PM1/31/19
to Valentine Fox, clien...@letsencrypt.org