Certbot 0.10.2

Brad Warren

Jan 26, 2017, 12:09:52 AM1/26/17
to clien...@letsencrypt.org
Certbot 0.10.2 has just been uploaded to PyPI. This is a small bug fix
release with the following changes:

* We now save `--preferred-challenges` values for renewal. Previously
these values were discarded causing a different challenge type to be
used when renewing certs in some cases.
* If Certbot receives a request with a `badNonce` error, we
automatically retry the request. Since nonces from Let's Encrypt expire,
this helps people performing the DNS challenge with the `manual` plugin
who may have to wait an extended period of time for their DNS changes to
propagate.

More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo:
https://github.com/certbot/certbot/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A0.10.2+is%3Aclosed