Name is blacklisted

Nikola Radovanovic

Jan 17, 2016, 7:44:34 AM1/17/16
to clien...@letsencrypt.org
I tried to renew my domains (I got 3 domains), all went fine except my domain 'ing.rs' with this message:

"Error: malformed :: The request message was malformed :: Error creating new authz :: Name is blacklisted"

Where I can find reason or solution for this problem as certificate should expire today.

PS: I register this domain in beta program 3 months. I did renew this domain 2 months ago and everything worked fine.

Sebastian

Jan 17, 2016, 1:53:30 PM1/17/16
to Nikola Radovanovic, clien...@letsencrypt.org
Hi,

As this list is for the developement of letsencrypt clients, you may
better ask at the support forum: https://community.letsencrypt.org/

Sebastian

--
python programming - mail server - photo - video - https://sebix.at
To verify my cryptographic signature or send me encrypted mails, get my

signature.asc