Certbot 0.9.3 Update

Brad Warren

Oct 13, 2016, 10:39:05 PM10/13/16
to clien...@letsencrypt.org
We have just released Certbot 0.9.3. This is a very small bug fix
release that one includes the following two patches:

* Adopt more conservative behavior about reporting a needed port as
unavailable when using the standalone plugin.
* The Apache plugin uses information about your OS to help determine the
layout of your Apache configuration directory. We added a patch to
ensure this code behaves the same way when testing on different systems
as the tests were failing in some cases.

For more information about these two changes, take a look at our GitHub:
https://github.com/certbot/certbot/milestone/27?closed=1