Certbot 0.9.2 Release

Brad Warren

Oct 12, 2016, 9:04:00 PM10/12/16
to clien...@letsencrypt.org
Certbot 0.9.2 has just been released on PyPI. This is a small point
release that included a number of bug fixes such as:

* Ensuring we properly copy `ssl on;` directives as necessary when
performing domain validation in the Nginx plugin.
* Verifying that our optional dependencies version matches what is
required by Certbot.
* A fix for problems where symlinks were becoming files when they were
packaged, causing errors during testing and OS packaging.
* Stop requiring that all possibly required ports are available when
using the standalone plugin. Only verify the ports are available when
you know they are necessary.

A full list of changes in this release can be found on our GitHub:
https://github.com/certbot/certbot/milestone/26?closed=1