Reminder: Rainbow Contra Dance, Sat, May 4th & Northampton Pride Day Celebration!!

arlene firtion

May 2, 2024, 5:22:58 PMMay 2
to Dance
Hi Fellow Contra Dancers,

Here is your reminder we will be dancing Saturday, May 4th in Northampton.

Be sure to join us to dance during Northampton Pride.  All are welcome!

Invite your friends.  All dances are taught and no experience necessary.

Masks N95, KN95, KF94 required.

Check out our Fall session below.  We are excited to dance on the 4th Saturday beginning in August

See you on the dance floor.

First Churches of Northampton
129 Main Street (enter on Center St.)
Northampton, MA

Time: 7-10PM

Caller: Dereck Kalish

Music by: Becky Miller/ Dogtown

General Admission: $15- $20,  students $8-$12  with no one turned away due to lack of funds

There will be NO snacks.  We encourage everyone to bring their own water bottle.
Water will be available and cups if you forget.

Remember to bring soft-soled non street shoes to protect the wooden dance floor.
Please refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes, and other highly scented products.
All events are smoke, drug and alcohol free!!

Save these dates for 2024:
May 4
June 1
We take a break in July but return in August on the 4th Saturday of the month
August 24
September 28
October 26
November 23
December 28

Judy, Charlotte, David,  Arlene, Carla, Eli, Ross, Kathleen, Katrina, Kayla