The Rainbow Contra Dance Organizing Committee continues to meet on Zoom to review the CDC guidance on COVID-19 and the Delta variant.
We are currently proceeding month by month in deciding whether and when we will resume dances.
We will wait to do so until it is safe to dance without masking and with proof of vaccination.
The dance previously planned for October 2nd has been cancelled.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to visit a committee meeting or consider joining the committee.